Graco Airless Spray Machines - Electric Driven
We have with us a quality range of Electric driven Airless Sprayers, that are fabricated from quality range material, procured from reliable vendors of the industries. Further, these sprayers are designed and manufactured to exceed the professional painting contractor's standards for quality and performance. Our gamut of airless sprayers includes electric airless sprayers, electric driven airless sprayers, airless paint sprayers.
Graco Airless Sprayers- 390If you're looking for a solid workhorse of a sprayer that is built for the professional who is just "starting out" then the 390 is for you. This is Graco's lightest professional sprayer weighing in at only 30 lbs! The 390 is the ideal sprayer for residential jobs because it is so lightweight and portable. Hands down the 390 is the best value in small electric sprayers.
Consistent Pressure Control
- Simple mechanical design for years of reliable use
- Double-seal design keeps moving parts isolated from paint
- Delivers quality spray pattern with minimal fluctuation
- Graco's lightest professional sprayer at only 30 lbs [13.6 kg]
Lighted Power Plug
- Lighted plug gives quick, positive indication that sprayer has power
- Ideal for trouble-shooting on the jobsite
Swivel Inlet Suction Hose
- All aluminum construction is durable, lightweight and rust proof
- No-tools removal of hose for cleaning or accessing inlet ball
- Easily swivels to reach paint buckets or cans
- Stands upright so it won't tip paint can over
- Attached big cup holds the inlet during transport to catch drips
Graco Airless Sprayers - 490The Ultra Max II490/495/595 brings the leading technology and performance of Graco's larger Ultra Max II models into these compact and lightweight sprayers. The Ultra Max II 490/495/595 sprayers are the best choice for professionals looking for superior performance and control for daily use on residential jobs.
SmartControl 2.0 Pressure Control
- Advanced microprocessor control delivers a consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuation at all spraying pressures
- Zero deadband at lower spraying pressures makes this line of sprayers ideal for fine finish spraying
- Long-life V-Max Blue packings, Chromex rod and hardened Stainless Steel cylinder
- Proven design and rugged construction
- QuikAccess intake valve requires only a hammer to access the intake ball to easily clean or clear debris
Graco Airless Sprayers - 695The Ultra Max II 695/795/1095/1595 are the industry standard for professional contractors who spray a full range of coatings on residential, commercial and industrial jobs. These sprayers handle the widest range of tip sizes, longer hose lengths and heavier coatings with ease. Now with higher performance allowing you to get your job done faster!
SmartControl 2.0 Pressure Control
- Advanced microprocessor control delivers a consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuation at all spraying pressures.
Easy Out Pump Filter
- Large filtering area reduces tip clogs and ensures a quality finish
- Easy Out design filters from the inside out - filters won't get stuck or collapse when dirty
- Filter removes simply with the cap for less mess
MaxPower Brushless DC Motor
- No brushes to replace
- Compact, lightweight motor delivers higher horsepower per wall amp
- Enclosed design protects internal motor components from dirt, dust and overspray to extend major life.
Graco Airless Sprayers - 1095Graco took the most demanded, highest quality sprayers and added user convenience features. These Premium Graco sprayers have everything the Standard Ultra Max II sprayers have PLUS added features that are not just gimmicks or useless frills, but rather real features that provide real value to real contractors. Features that will make your job easier - saving you time and money. And now with higher performance- allowing you to get your job done faster!
Smart Control 2.0 Digital Display
- Smart Control display with pressure read-out, gallon counting and diagnostics
Watch Dog Pump Protection System
- Shuts down pump when paint runs out
- Prevents dry pumping damage
FastFlush Cleaning System
- The new FastFlush mode is activated by simply rotating the prime valve into the FastFlush position - fully automated!
- Reduces your cleaning time
- Convenient storage container for tools, tips, filters & Accessories