We are engaged in offering our clients wide range of Texture Sprayers, that have user-friendly features and broad performance capabilities. Moreover, our range of sprayers are designed to save both time and money of our clients, and thus find wide applications in varied industries. Available in various specifications, these Texture Sprayer can also be custom made as per the clients requirements. Further, we offer them at industries leading prices.
Texture Sprayer- RTX1500The RTX 1500 is packed with innovative features and performance points – designed for the professional texture contractor.
RotoFlex HD Texture Pump
- 2.0 gpm output gets the job done quickly
- 100 psi material pressure allows long hose lengths, minimizing time spent moving the sprayer.
- Large, 7/8-inch ID pump tube passes large particles easily.
Automatic Pressure Unloader
- Ensures a soft start with each trigger pull.
- Eliminates the material blast that can impact finish quality.
- Results in less material waste and less clean up.
- Dramatically extends pump life.
High-Output Air Compressor
- Produces 6.5 cfm at 45 psi.
- Projects texture farther.
- Maximum 10.2 cu ft/min displacement for long life.
Large Capacity Hopper
- 15-gallon capacity.
- No-tools removal for easy clean up.
- Steep sided to keep thick muds flowing to the pump.
Quik Change Pump Section
- No-tools pump removal and replacement.
- Changes in less than 5 minutes.
Bonded Material/Air Hose
- Both hoses are permanently bonded together for easy handling.
- No-tools hose connection with oversized grip.
Air Spray Heavy-Duty RTX 1500 Trigger Gun
- Durable cast aluminum design.
- Oversized fluid passages for pumping heavy mud mixes and larger aggregate sizes.
- Non-bleeder design shuts air flow off each time trigger is closed.
- Extra-coarse gun head threads for quick nozzle changes.
Texture Sprayer- 5900HDWelcome to a new world of versatile gas powered airless/texture sprayers with the TexSpray 5900 HD Premium line from Graco. Built for the way you work, these sprayers now come configured with breakthrough, must-have features that are designed to save both time and money for the serious professional contractor. Whether you need to spray skim coat in a Level 5 finish, drywall mud in an orange peel, splatter or knockdown finish or even the wide range of primers, paints and other heavy coatings, these sprayers can do it all. Doing the job just got easier with Graco!
Specially Designed, Submerged Foot Valve
- Uniquely designed with Max Flo fluid passages and large ball check to efficiently load thick and heavy materials
- Foot valve is placed low to the ground, submerging it in the material bucket
SmartControl 2.0 Pressure Control
- Precise spray-pressure control through the full range - from 400 to 3300 psi
- Higher spray pressures give you the power to spray tough coatings and run long hose lengths
WatchDog Pump Protection System
- Automatically shuts the pump off when material runs out
- Prevents dry pumping damage
- Endurance Pump
- Exclusive MaxLife sleeve and Chromex rod [on 7900 HD sprayer only]
- Long-life Chromex rod and hardened Stainless Steel sleeve [on 5900 HD sprayer only]
- ProConnect Pump Removal System
- Advantage Drive System
- Easy Out Pump Filter
NEW On-Board Toolbox
- Convenient storage container for tools, tips, filters and accessories